Monday, June 22, 2009

Recent purchases: Jeans



Rue 21 shredded jeans, Michael Kors boot cut jeans, DKNY wide leg jeans, Ralph Lauren canry yellow straight legs

Ok this weekend I went to the Prime Outlets in Gulfport, MS and every time I go shopping it's always for tops. Because I believe that if you have at least 3-7 of the best jeans that you can "rerun" them with any top. So of course when I went I had tops in mind, but all that I kept coming across were jeans. And all of the jeans I've purchased this weekend were under 25 bucks!!!! In due time you will learn that I don't mind spending money, but I LOVE a bargain!!! And all of them fit well...pictures coming soon!

4 comments:

Tip said...

very good variety ya got here, ur set! I love the previous post because I too adore Chrisette M. Thx for commenting and following. I noticed when you joined, sorry for just now thanking you. I will add you to my roll.

Incon said...

liking the jeans!!!
I love reggae music too. I did a post yesterday on some. u should check it out.

What Was I Thinking? said...

Yellow jeans? Love them!

Nika said...

great purple blazer