Thursday, May 28, 2009

*Maxi Dresses & Randomness*




It's summer time and I really need to start my maxi dress collection. I am looking for nice maxi dresses that I can pair up with a nice jean jacket for my day time look. And also something that doesn't draw attention to my plump arms for the evening. My ultimate favorite maxi dress is the one pictured above that Carrie Underwood is rockin. OMG if I could only get this dress for my 10 year reunion.....i would be so excited!! My second favorite dress is from the Akua Angel collection, it is so beautiful and the color is superb =). I want to find something similar to this dress b/c I can not afford to spend $150 for a maxi dress. But if the sky happens to fall open and drop some money my way i will definately get it!!! This dress can be found HERE!

Champagne taste with beer money. *sighs*

Honey and I went to see Angels & Demons yesterday....and I have to tell you this is my favorite movie right now. He was not at all excited about the movie but before it ended he was all into it. So if you have time I recommend that you check it out.

Until next time....TOODLES

2 comments:

Delmy said...

love the maxi dress... i need to get one.

thanks for the comment!

Damsels said...

love thosedresses but i mworried that they would make me look short :(
We Were Damsels